Sunday, May 31, 2009

TLC..

I know uve had a long day
Everybody rubbed u the wrong way

Ure stressed…all u 1na do is crawl into bed
But baby..indulge me..ive got some ideas playing in head

I ran u a bath..hot water and a whole lotta bubbles
While ure in there I hand u a glass with a whole lotta bubbles

Let ur body say “aaah” as the warm lather relaxes u
Rolling up my shirts sleeves
Massaging ur scalp…rubbing shampoo into ur hair

Warm water trickles thru my fingers as I rinse
Down ur neck and also on my jeans
But I don’t mind…I don’t care

Next stop the bedroom...lemme rub u dry
Candles…oil…and extra towels standing by

Lay your body down on a towel
As I proceed to make you moan in every vowel

Not resting my full weight as I straddle u
Whisper in ur ear.. “im about to ruff handle u”

Rubbin ur back..
any tension left flees ur shoulder under my touch

Fingers gliding front to back
Strong hands..and yet so soft

Lower back rubbin got u moanin “mmm thatzit”..like a pimple..lolz
Hands gripping ur waist.. thumbs making circles around ur dimples

Ur sexy batty aint left out…as every cheek glistens
Oily fingers sliding in n out of ur kitten

U came into this room all stressed out
Now I got ur body all stretched out

Singing to you softly
Fingers make luv tyur monkey
Tell me how bad you want me
Put ur channel on discovery

Close ur eyes and feel
Sensations so good they can’t be real

Tongue painting masterpieces on ur skin
Lips goin where my hand have been

Your bodys the main course
But its sweeter than dessert
It hurts so good.ure bout to burst
Forget drivin u crazy..ure goin berserk

Be as loud as you wanna
As I do it like no other

Take a ride on my rollercoaster
Forget settin the bed on fire..we goin supernova

Body glistening with sweat…damp hair stickin to ur face
We gone twice already..but I cant let ur beautiful body go to waste

Kissing so soft n slow..n sweet…that yu tremble..
Fingers gliding across ur body…drivin yu mental…

Take my hand n follow me,let me unlock ur bodies secrets

let ur kitty sae "aaah"..as i fill u up with this..

how much can u take..
as i fill u upwith chocl8 cake..lolz

makin ur body do n feel things..u didnt even kno it could
got ur kitty queefing..kissing on my wood

takin u to the brink and beyond..
ill ahv u at multiple..before the nite is dun..x


No comments:

Post a Comment