Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Never Thot..

I aint usually the type to do holding hands, romantic walks, making out in public
but here we are holding each other,kissing while people stare..n we're luvin it

im not usually the type to sae i luv u..infornt of my boiz
i try to hide my stupid grin as whisper i luv u into the reciever ..ignoring their noise

cant remember missing a game ever before
its deep into the 1st half and im deep in ur 2nd half giving u more

aint usually the type to send roses and a card
but just when you think im sleepin..my luv catches you offguard

ain never been the type to introduce a girl to my mom
but there u are in the kitchen laughing and joking about her son

never thot id be bothered to get to know my girls friends
now im starting to feel like one of the girls cus they always in our endz

never thot id spend so much money on anyone other than myself
now no toy is too expensive for my baby..cus i realise u r my true wealth

never thot id be doing half the things that i do
never thot id be blessedto meet someone like u

thats why im writing this poem to let you know boo
that i never thot id say this but....i luv u..x

No comments:

Post a Comment