Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paranoia

Who's that?

Who's she?

she's a good friend of mine

U kiss ur teeth rudely



Where you going

Who you with?

I'm gonna grab a drink with my niggas...

wotever...u walk away before my sentence is even complete



anytime i leave the room

or set my phone down for a minute

you're quick to snatch it up, snoop around

and when i get back pretend like u ain been in it



What is wrong with you woman??
I've told you times without number


Ure my baby, my girl,

my One, My Only, Freind n Lover



I dont know about ur past relationships

I dont know what uve been thru

But this isnt a rerun of u n them

This is a brand new episode of Me n U



if youlook hard enough for sumthin

ull damn sure find it

U read meaning into evrything

to u every word has a subtle meaning behind it



you turn beautiful into ugly
when u start a fight and then say "u dont luv me"

Baby i luv u more than ull ever understand
but this is gettin more than i can stand
ive done everything i know how..to win ur trust..to show i care
carry on if you must..but one dae ull turn around..n i wont be there..x

No comments:

Post a Comment