Monday, May 25, 2009

My Angel..

ure like a dream to me
beautys epiphany

i dreamt you before i saw u
it took me 5secs to want u

u stole my eyes, then yu stole my breath
then u stole my beatin heart..ryte outta my chest

i build my fantasies aroun u
castles in the sky...streams out of dew

perfection in a sexy black dress
even beauty would be impressed

ure way past bein beautiful
i kno s cliche..but God broke the mold when he made u

flowers sprout in the wake ov ur step
angels strum their harps with each intake of breath

heavn smiles with u when ure glad
n rains down salty tears when ure sad

a walking luv song, beauty at its best
a shakespearian sonnet in a sexy little black dress

dark sexy hypnotic eyes foretell passion
pink lips promise kisses sweet n long lasting

body like a Martin Luther speeech;
"i have a dream"n everynite you star in it

my muse my inspirational subject
flawed in the most beautiful ways.. that make you perfect

and on the day that i die..when death replaces birth
ill recognise angels faces..cus i met one here on earth*...x

No comments:

Post a Comment