Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Role Play

Role-play
Tonight we gawn freak in a different way
I see that cheeky, sexy smile on your face
And I know our heads are in the same place

Been so long and I miss that feeling
This patient’s prescription is sexual healing
Nurse sweetness, woooii you look so buff
Heart stoppingly sexy, feel my temperature taking off

Lets pretend you’re my sexy school girl, everything Grade A
I’m your teacher and you’ve got the biggest crush, but we’re grown so it’s okay
Your body’s ticking all the right boxes, if you’re good I’ll let you pass
But if you’re naughty, best believe I’m gawn be spanking that …!

Want you to be my sexy sexy sexy nun
Wanna be your habit, forgive the pun
All those curves, mama you blessed
After I’m done you’re gonna have a lotta sins to confess

And when your body is consumed by the flames of desire
Here comes your fireman, to put out your fire
Unleash my hose and pump without measure
Cover you with suds, rain down your pleasure

When I ain been spending time, you wanna pull me over for speeding
Slap me in dem handcuffs, give me the correction I be needing
Don’t worry about a baton
Wait till you see what I’m packing

Lock me up, throw away the key
Slip into my cell and take advantage of me
Steaming up the shower, when I let you drop the soap
We’re both on our baddest behavior cus we don’t want parole

I’m Hef and I’ve chosen you
U can strut around my mansion in your bunny suit
Take you to my suite, lets pretend it’s your birthday
Put you on my covers all night all day

So many scenarios, so many ways
With imagination, you’d be amazed
So tell me your fantasies baby, don’t be shy
Your pleasure is my ultimate goal, aint nun I won’t try...x

2 comments: