Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*sigh*

i dont wanna break my babys heart
shes the one i've loved from the start

but when will i close all these doors?
i dont want to hurt you anymore

but i dont know what to do
i dont want to risk losin you

but its not as easy as it seems
relationships coming apart at the seams

we cant have everything we want and we always have to choose
life is never fair..and just when you think ure winning u lose

sometime i think if i really cared about you i wouldnt stay
as painful as it seems ..id turn my back and walk away

i know ud be crushed but ud draw strength from ur weakness
ive always respected ur resillience

but i dont think id survive losin u
and then i hate myself..cus i feel like im using you

i luv you morethan i hate myself
so maybe i should set you free..before theres nothing left

so as you read this note..baby dont cry
know its for the best..baby dry those eyes

know that i love you..and i'll love you beyond the grave
i hope ull remember me for the good and in ur heart..a place for me save.

this isnt goobye...x

No comments:

Post a Comment