Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aphrodite..

like the beauty of a budding flower..or like an ancient roman artifact studed wiv diamonds
placed in gold
captured in stone for future generations to behold

urs is not the ordinary beauty mundane n fleeting
urs is rich n intricate ..growing in intensity wv every meeting

never met yu..yet yu give me butterflies
never kissed yu yet i taste dem lipz erytym i close my eyes

never touched you..yet my hands cant stop talkin about ur body
when i think ov it smooth warm caramel cums to mind..so soft n yummy

ure like a juicy peach in my white tshirt
makes me wanna pick yu up n put in work

makes me wanna take a bite n lick u up
till ur juices trickle down my chin n u beg me not to stop

do fings tyu uve only wet dreamed about
baptism of pleasure..dip u in extasy n slowly bring you out

want yu more than a frown longs for a smile
like a barren womb aching for a child

like a dream without sleep
without u here im incomplete

my dark eyed beauty..my mocha skinned seductress
ina sea of beautiful women..by far the hottest

in a cloudless sky u outshine the sun
want yu more than pussy munny weed rolled into 1

1na stimulate ur thots ..make luv to ur mind
create bursts of colorful sensations...intricate designs

luv ur body in a fantasy
make yu feel like ure dreaminwhile in the grasps of reality

give yu a smile when yu wake up..na blush at nyte
fuck aroun the world in 80 daez..ill take yu to the moon tonite

ure a goddess ..flawed in the most perfect waez
1na do sum freaky fingz tyu ..even kellz will be amazed

dip u in milk n lap aroun the edges
kiss my wae into ur benson n hedges

tune ur body wv my fingers..rotatin ur dial wv my tongue
till i reach ur fave frequency n we'replayin the ryte song

1na be ur jack..prop u up when ure flat tyred
fill u up wv my horse power make ur kitty tingle n get u wired

1na b ur dirty secret ur smile behind ur hand
leave yu in a tousled luved up heap n all yu can sae is DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment