Wednesday, May 13, 2009

...She likes this one

Wasn’t expecting to see u when I walked into the club
Only seen u in my dreams so far, so it came as quite a shock

U’re everything I dreamt u’d be
When I look at u. perfection’s all I see

Ur long beautiful hair covers those piercing eyes
That steal men’s souls and hypnotize

But under those hooded eyelids they’re so beautiful I can’t help but gaze
Twinkling like rare jewels when u’re smiling, but when u’re not as incomprehensible as a maze

Strobe lights flashing, turning everything into a rainbow
Playing on ur features, surrounding u with a halo

I’m not staring; I just can’t seem to fucking control my eyes
Caressing the length of u, from ur pink lips to those golden thighs

It’s hot in this club and u’ve got a healthy sheen
Sweat making u glow, covering ur golden skin

U cross ur legs and my eyes cross with desire
Like a moth to a flame, almost certainly I’m gonna be consumed by this fire

I try to look away, a million girls around me
I just can’t see ‘em, my eyes just don’t allow me

I down my drink and try to close my eyes
In retrospect, that wasn’t really wise

‘cus when I do, the whole club melts away
And u shine like the sun on the brightest day

It’s like I’m dreaming again
Eyes raised to heaven as it starts to rain

In the middle of the dance floor u n i
Purple kisses raining down from a candy sky

Clothes clinging to ur skin, outlining every contour n curve
Lol,n exposing my “excitement” cus ure such a hot StUrVS

Music blaring in the background, but all I hear
Is the silky whisper of ur voice in my ear

I run my fingers through ur hair, pull it back n kiss ur jaw line
Slide up behind u, plant them kisses while we slow wind

I’m fixing to make luv in this club
Fall outta my chair, n then I wake up

I rub my eyes n look around
Looking for ur pretty face in the middle of the crowd

I search for u outside, inside..everywhereI
realize ur gone, head in my hands..i sit on the stairs

Someone taps me on the shouder, cus I’m in the way
I move without looking up, so I miss u walking away

Shouldn’t be a big deal, but for me the party’s over
Had a bit to drink, but now I’m sober

U’re still on my mind as I walk to the car
Heart skips a beat, cus there u are!

Aint nuin to a G to change his plans
Cus I’ll damned if I waste this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment