Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOULD u...

If i asked you to marry me..would you call me crazy?
if i wanted to give you a happily evr after ..n sum cute lil babies

If I got down on one knee..and took ur hand
Swear to love you..forever be ur man

If i promised U my future,would you share your past?
Let go of old memories and create new ones that'll make you smile for as long as they last

Would you make me ..the luckiest man alive
Whn you walk in a room n d man dem go "ooh"..i grin cockily like "yea ..thats my wife"..

would you bless me with ur smile every mornin n ur kiss at night
promise to luv,cherish and protect you..with all my might

my strength be ur weakness,n ur weakness my strength
ur knight in shining armour..to defend ur honour id go to any length

My life is not mine to give
But if it was..id lay it down for ur need

if i got down on one knee ..n looked in dem beautiful eyes
would you gasp and start to cry

If i told you how i feel..how ive felt all along
revealed to you feelings..unbelieveably strong

would you run..or would you stay
in my moment of vulnerabillty...turn away

If we took U n ME..n made US
Would you let urself love..give me ur trust?

would you open up ur heart to love again?
let my love overcome ur pain

.....would u..or wouldnt ulet me love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment