Monday, May 25, 2009

Rain down on U...

let me rain down on u

she needs a daddy

let me oblige you
when i slide up inside you

melt into ur fantasies
show u all the things you like to see

drip.......drop

heart palpitatin

flip......flop

now u're all in my ear like...."dont...stop"

open wide and let me

fill....u....UP

uve been wet...but let me make it WETTER
uve had good....let me introduce u to BETTER


imma make it wet...regardless of the weather
imma make you sweat...like ure in a sauna with a sweater

breaking records.....burning calories
waking up to wet dreams....reenacting fantasies

say "give it to me daddy"
put it ryte there...aye papiii

say oooooh when i do the things that make you moan...
make that face when i take yu beyond a *groan*..
moaning and vibrating in my arms like a ring tone ..

i know uve had it good....lemme upgrade you to...BeSt
make it like a virgin...ur pussy wont remember the reSt...

call me pleasure....call me pain
me luv yu LooooooNg time..so sweet 4 so long...like a sugarcane..

thunderclouds....n lightening
gurl ure beauty is frightening...

the kinna beauty...that starts family quarrel
ur smiles like the light at the end of the tunnel...

ecstasy smiles down...n rainclouds vanish
when it hurts so good...u start speaking spanish

she sae....give it tome daddy
let ur luvin surround me

lay me down n pound me
till my luv rains down...n orgasms hound me..

close ur eyes...bite ur lip
feel my length against ur hip

butter fly kisses...soft touches in even softer places
watchin yumake dem sex faces

let the trumpets blare
my tongue all in ur ear

let the saxophones croon
as ur kitty hums my fave tune

feel the vibrations
revel in the sensations

let me take yu there...and slowly bring yu back
turn u on ,,,,till ure dripping like a tap

leaking like a faucet
down my cheeks and i luv itt

told yu i was a freak
now you cant even speak

my tongue in ur cheek..and not the ones on ur face
french kissing ur lipz and iluv the wae u taste

lemme make it rain down on u...get swept awae
surfin waves of pleasure..like 2mrw into today into yesterdae..

panty puddin...choclate seduction
this has been another badmann production...x

No comments:

Post a Comment