Monday, May 25, 2009

3 wordsafter sex...funny compilation

same time tomorrow?

u look itchy..

poeple are staring..

we should go..

now hang up..

ur sisters better...

is it in...??

worst minute ever..

hmmmm...not bad

swim! little me's

wherez my money?!!

your times up..

whats that smell...

were yu awake?..

that was....different

meet my mates a.ka. rugby lovin

i love you..

whats ur name,..

sowhos next>?..

thatll do pig...

add as friend

u were filming??

ooops wrong hole

thank you....thankyouverymuch

that was microsoft

again!again!again!

my my my

was that legal?

sorry i farted..

ure a WHAT>??!?!!

broke my chair

can u walk?..

close ur mouth..

hold the applause

you were sayin?..

turn over please

untie me now!

harder next time

uvegot WHATT??!!!

uh...wot happened?..

inhaler!!/...asthma attack

my water broke

aaaargh rug burns!

yep...me too

stay down bitch!..

is that it..?

shit!..i came

go home...practise!!

dont press charges..

you friggin lied

O M G

Veni Vedi Veci

Help me down?...

thinkin *Gotta text ___.*

Lost handcuff key??

run along now

ceiling needs painting

the jobs mine>??!!!

ctrl alt dlt

damn im good

im not done..

male...female...undecided

now im gay

sht,...itss stuck!

is that urz?..

so..um...thankz?..

make sum breakfast


where yu goin?

i hate you

shes waking up

wanna eat it...

No comments:

Post a Comment