Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sentimotionality..

DAMN!!u got this playboy sprung
u look so good that its so damn wrong
ive seen beauty before,sh*t its a requirement
but ur sexy smile puts mona lisa into retirement

uve got a face like poetry,body like lyrix
to the song that my soul sings,i feel it in my spirit
when i say ure beautiful,i ain tryna spin it
words dont cum cheap from me,if i say it i mean it

when u smile the sun hangs its head in shame
and when ur lips move..i hear em callin out my name
ive seen sexy before,but urs aint the same
u repackaged it, reinvented it..all in ur butta frame

u walk in a room and u take my breath away
i feel like usher in that song "how do i say"
so many things i 1na say to u but my tongue refuses to cooperate
usually smooth n slick but today my body refuses to coordinate

feel like im 13 again,i laff when i shuldnt n frown when i should
u throw me off my game,i feel like a damn fool
u giv an old gee buttaflies
heart beats a lil faster erytm i look in dem brown eyes

looll,but strangely enuff..i like thse feelings ure makin me feel
not lust,no gimmicks no games,for the first tyme i feel sumthin real
when im with u,the entire world fades away
im oblivious to evrythin else,its by by the way

erytime ure lips move,i fight the urge to kiss u
n when u say gbye,i watch u walk away,already missin u..x

No comments:

Post a Comment