Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dancefloor Romance

a crowded dancefloor bodys gyratin
i feel u beneath the base a soundless vibration....

i see u thru the haze
looney toon eyepoppin beauty got me like O my dæz.....

our eyes connect and then our thots
the club is the place but in my arms is the spot...

u part the crowd like moses did the red sea,
u look so gud ure cloggin up my arteries im OD'n on sexy....

u smell like a roses wet dream,
me+u = luvscene.....

my hands on ur dimples urz ova my neck
my head dippn buried in ur neck tastin ur sweat.....

ur body lush n glistenin
booty shkn like talkn drums n im listenin.....

the rhythms unda ur skin hips undulatin
flowin up ur waist and bk down again.....

we're burnin up ths club n everythn melts away
kissn u slow hands goin to work rite away....

pressin u up against the wall
fingers lightin fires wr they fall.....

hands in ur dress,pressin unto sucess....
strokin their way to victory,till a happily eva fter ends this story.....

ths becumz 'our song' that nite we md it a hit
wnva u hear it u alwais shudder..and 2nite?m gna put it on repeat...x

No comments:

Post a Comment