Saturday, May 16, 2009

Take it there..

so your girls been asking about me
when i come around she be lookin at me

uve been telling her bedtime stories..all the things that i do
the freaky ways i bring pleasure to you

she asks how was it..how did it feel
then she lick her lips like she had a good meal

it aint easy to keep it all in when it felt so good
you tell her every detail..it was so good

now she got this look in her eye when i come around
and i can tell she wannna start something underground

im not the man who's gonna creep around ur back
but we got a situation..and thats a fact

so listen baby..i got an idea
hows about we share

i kno im ur sex toy...ur splackavellie
but cus of you..homegirls been raping her teddy

you say yall are so tight
been friends from high school right?

lolz...hows about we make a luv scene
2 on 1..a delicious tag team

bring it...you know i aint no slouch in the sack
babygirl..U KNO...i breaks da back

kiss on me...while im kissing her
my lips tease u...while my fingerz please her

you aint never had it like this
two scoops of pleasure with a little twist

she sayz shes down for whatever..and then some
you say..i dare you..make it rain handsome

two beautiful sexy grown women..truss i ain scared
lollz..best believe im gawn come prepared

two cans of redbull and a whole lotta stamina
i walk in..and i go hummina hummina hummina

cus thats sexy lingerie ive evr seen
yall look like yu just walked off the pages of a magazine

empty wine bottles litter the floor
you hand me a glass and start to pour

you kiss me slow and squeeze my bum
she comes behind me kisses my neck and goes yum

she pulls my shirt off..you start on my belt
im like whoa ..what the hell..lolz

i know i gotta take control fast
if not dunno how long ill last

i pick you up and place you on the bed
shawtys a problem and i start to use my head

shes looking left out..while im making you testify
so i let her climb on my rollercoaster and shes strapped on for the ride

hands..mine..urs..hers..lips..tongues
moans like different verses of the same song

yall take turns ..work it like a 9-5
an hour later and im still alive

ure fast asleep and so is she
and i gotta sae im proud of me;)

wait...i see yall starting to stir
i grab my clothes and quick step outta there

i gave my all to get you right
thats more than enough for one night

...x

2 comments:

  1. David David David.... Ehhhnnnnn dats all i gotta say ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.... HHH lol well done ;) ive got i deas now lol

    ReplyDelete