Monday, May 11, 2009

The Sweetest Drug

i could blame it on the gooose
but nun duz it like ur juice
i could blame it on the 'trone
but s ur bite thats got the bone
runnin wild on ur touch,
i take it straight to the brain
nose buried in ur neck,
like m doin cocaine
hotter than fire,
im gettin high off ur fumes
dunno wych 1 smells better,
ur skin or ur perfume
fingers strokin thru ur hair..
no seeds no stems
so smooth n fine..primo..the sweetest blend
u got that quality cush baby..i can smell it from here
crossin my eyes,makin me pant like a deer
1na place u on my tongue n lick you till ur dun
light a fire in ur bush n mk it hotter than the sun
fk me up wv ur lipz..inject me with your luv
desire makn me dizzy..pumpin wv my blood
messin wiv my mind throwin my thots outta joint
feenin 4 u likecrazy..missin u like a point
the sweetest addiction..the cure for my affliction
cum bless me wiv ur luv..i need sum U in my system..x

1 comment: