Sunday, May 17, 2009

will you love me ...when it hurts

will you luv me when it hurts
when i cant be all that i can be

will you holdtight, count the costs
be my eyes when i cant see

will you wipe my tears when i cry
love me more for showing you my insides

will you still be hot for me ..even when im cool
will you still love me ..when everyone else thinks you're a fool

when im weak, will you help me stand
when i dont have the balls..will you help me be a man

will you help me up when i fall
will you be there when i call

will you love me even when i dont deserve it
when it gets hard..will you walk away...will you quit

will you love me especially because of my imperfections
will you be my compass..when im in need of direction

will you be my hands
will you be my smile when i cant

find a reason to be happy
take my face in your hands and say look at me

will you take my hand..walk by my side
will you be down for whatever ..will you ride

will you put up with me..help me grow
these are the things i need to know

would you luv me...when it hurts...x

2 comments:

  1. ok!!!
    this is beautiful...i have exams in a few hours and im reading ur notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank yu darlin...
    better go n read for ur exam..llolz

    ReplyDelete