Wednesday, May 13, 2009

VeNuS

my Venus..shes the envy of perfection
Beautys true evaluation

the progression of a dream ..the defining note of a symphony
my warm caramel confection..so good n yet so bad for me

Long silky hair...wild n lush like the goddess that u r
captivatinly hypnotic eyes..just when beauty got comfortable u raised the par

lips like OMG
softer than wishes,,,sweeter than candy

pink n ripe..
n all the flavors i like

body like a pop bottle..curves like sin
everytym i try to get away..they keep pullingme back in

your beauty robbed my eyes of sleep
wide awake..but captured in a dream so deep

mind running circles aroun u
cant stop thinkin abou u

longing for ur touch
pretty words make me want u more than much

mind yearning..body aching
close my eyes in anticipation...

reaching out for u in vain 4ever eludin me
4ever searching till ur luv leads me to thee..x

No comments:

Post a Comment