Friday, May 22, 2009

The Badmann experience...

uve got sum of the softestlips ive evr seen
ur beautiful face belongs on the cover of a magazine
i wanna kiss every bit of ur caramel skin
up those long legs and inbetween


uve got a body to die for
wanna feel ur legs wrapped aroun me like a python


i wanna put u on my lap n kiss ur breassts
suck them till ure out of breath n thers warm stickiness between ur legs

i wanna lay u down n kiss you slooow
stroke you till u looose control
kiss you soft n kiss you sweet
till u tremble frm head to feet


i wanna run my fingers acros your skin
you look so good it should be a sin


when i say i want you i wanna show you wot i mean
dip my chocolate in ur cream



i wanna run my tongue up ur thighs
bite ur lip and close ur eyes
lick yu inbetween ur thighs
take yu to my paradise


i waanna make luv to you with my tongue
give you what you've been wantin for so long
make you moan and scream my name
as i eat ur pussy n drive yu insane


i wanna take you in my arms n hold you close
give you a pleasurable overdose
slide inside you and make you moan
as i claim ur body and you claim my own


i wanna make luv to you all nite long
give you ALL of me sweet n strong
let ur hands run all over me
wrap ur legs around my body


i wanna put u on top n let u ride
then switch it up till we're side by side
then give it to you slooow from behind
work my thighs till u looose ur mind


wanna kiss ur lips as i enter you
whisper in ur ear "you're so beautiful"
fill you up till ur pussy explodes
as we lose ourselves ina pleasurable overload


..x

No comments:

Post a Comment