Monday, May 11, 2009

Spread N Butter....Splackaronie

cant lie
cant deny

first tyme i saw u...i couldnt look away
n when you smiled...nite melted into day

pink lips that i wanted to kiss
eyes that pull me in like a blissful abyss

now im lyin in bed thinkin bout u
n all iv got are these words to convey my thots tyu

imagine me creeping thru ur window..feel me like a knock on the door
sliding under the covers beside you,dropping my clothes to the floor

cupping ur face and kissing you with such intensity, that all you can see is stars
tongue in ur ear.kissing down ur neck till our hearts race like cars

imagine me sliding off ur niteshirt letting ur breasts escape
putting myu warm mouth on each of em ..sucking em wiv every breath u take

lickin em like a sundae...*dont worry im not gna stop*
circlin my tongue ..flicking and nipping from the base to the top

wrapped up in ur legs kissin u...ur tongue sweetly caressin mine
sitting up with you legs interlocking my hands raking down ur spine

u drive me mad wiv longin..full to the eyes
i wanna pull u close feel the moistness between ur thighs

i 1na be under the covers ..ur naked body pressed up against myne
the softness of ur body contratsing wv the hardness of myne

want you to wrap me up in ur legs ..till i feel the heat cummin from inbetween ur thighs
i wanna plant hickies all over ur neck mk yu bite ur lip n close ur eyes

uve got a body made for luvin warm n soft like bread fressh out the oven
all that sweeetness beneath ur caramel skinsugerrlipzz dont fink i can stop once i begin

i wanna kiss ur navel..the curve of ur waist
down the side of ur hips thers no part i wont taste

stroking ur calves ..lickin that hollow behind ur knee
tell me baby ..how bad dyu want me?

caressin ..strokin...lickin..kissin..the inside of ur thighs
ur legs widen involuntarily n yu throw ur head back n close ur eyes

thenn i slide down n up n make my wae into ur cave
push my head scratch my back..on my knees in front of u..luv slave

my tongue tracing a line till its buried deeeeeeep inside you
n ur sweetness drips unto my tongue

i wanna spread u open n eat u up
taste every drop as i lick u up

can you feel my lips on ur clt
lappin u up n ure luvin it

seizing u with my lips..tag teamin wiv my tongue
lickin down from c t to p ssy n eatin u strong

feelin u buck n wiggle
as i use my fingers to spread u open a little

mouth on ur c t as i dip a finger
suckin and flickinga s i grow bigger

put u on my lap n please u
fingers strrroke,,caresss..rub n tease u

crumble ur sugarr walls..luv u from ur ankles up
soundless whisper.."baby..dont stop!"

1 comment:

  1. im filled with jealous nd protectiveness
    but im gonna have to learn to share
    ur talent is to good to be wasted on me alone
    its a beautiful poem
    love you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete