Monday, May 18, 2009

Here....n there

Here...i open the door for you,help you into your coat
There...i hold you down...and rock your boat

Here....my touch is gentle...feather light
There ...i lick...suck...and bite

Here....my tone is light and clear
There....my voice is a husky whisper in ur ear

Here..id neva raise a hand...do anything to hurt you..u kno me
but when we're up in there...i spank your cheeks rosy

Here...a promise starts on your lips
there i grant your every wish

Here..I'm in a nice suit looking composed
there...we beast fkn..we've ripped off our clothes

Here i'm a gentleman...butter wouldnt melt in my mouth
There...other things start to melt when i take it down south

We exude class during the day,but i take you to school at nite
mix up the batter...till it tastes just right

Here..before we get carried away...we stop it
there we dive into the current...as bad as we wanna be...and u luv itt...x

No comments:

Post a Comment