Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Log In..to my Luvin..

This aint the night to be alone
especially because i know ure there sitting at home

I picture u with tousled hair..sittin in front of ur computer screen
in ur nite shirt..or robe...with nuthin under...or inbetween..

i wanna be a song in ur playlist
whisper my suggestive lyrics in ur ear
want ur hands on me like a mouse
click on my link n ill take u there

i wanna put u on the desktop slide inbetween ur legs
run my fingers thru ur hair ..n plant gigabytes on ur neck

with two fingers ill direct u to extasy, pleasure on every route
id cup urface in my hands and plant microsoft kisses in ur mouth

baby tell me all the sites u wanna see
as i slide my harddrive into ur USB

uploadin my luvin unto ur system
till u cm hard n afst ..n flow like a cistern

pushing all the right buttons as my fingers stroke ur keyboard
hacking into ur pleasure..gasp for breath n go "u mutha..." as yu hold on to the headboard

loggin into u ...over n over again
till ur wallpaper crumbles..n ur luv flows like rain...x

No comments:

Post a Comment