Monday, May 11, 2009

You

her smile is the reason for sight
her beauty can only be imagined

shawtys the bomb
worth more than a hundred virgins

shes perfect in a perfectly flawless manner
she takes the ordinary and makes it incredible..like bruce banner

shes got a body flowin in milk and honey
and when she switch dem hips..fire burns in my tummy

shes molten hot flaming desire
4get bringin sexy back..shes beautys messiah

when she walks in a room jaws go slack and eyes get to gazing
look her up in the dictionary under.. " fucking amazing"

shes imprinted on every thought i find
her beauty haunts my dreams, she stays on my mind

i want her in the worst possible way
fingers stroking..so many tunes i wanna play

i wanna rub you down, till every inch of yu glistens
ur bodys talkin ...and every inch of me listens

i wanna run my fingers thru ur hair and pull ur head back
soft kisses on ur neck till i get feedback

i wanna lick u all over,till u melt on my lips
stirring your mixture...and tasting my fingertips

i wanna bath you in milk and pat you dry with my tongue
i wanna please u so right,that you tell me..its wrong

like a hot foamy bubble bath..i wanna splash into ur secret places
melt awae ur stress...pleasure n soothe your vickie places

1na lay you down in a bed of roses...redefine flower bed
and as the crimson petals frame ur butter body..im gna gv u flower head

put you on a pedestal..cus thats what you deserve
uve got an appetite for pleasure...and tonite ure gna be served...x

1 comment:

  1. you write with soooo much depth
    i wish i was with you now
    ur gonna be famous
    i tink you shuld publish some
    mwah
    i love you david kemmer-amoda
    its me
    xxx

    ReplyDelete