Monday, May 11, 2009

Brand NeW

HE made u cry
I kissed em dry


He would cut u down with his words
and when you cried he would roll his eyes and go "oh please stop".

I held you close..
till ur sobs wracked my own body...n ur tears wet my shirt...i named every drop



He broke ur heart...called u weak..
that u didnt hav the guts to end it
I picked up the pieces..
n gave my luv to mend it



Hetold you you were nothing
ripped apart ur self esteem
Ure my everything..
i want to share and support yourdreams



He called you bitch
...i call you baby
He called you trick
..i call you lady



As i hold you shiverin in my arms..at him,i feel so mad
the worst thing is u believe his lies cus he hurt yu bad



wot you call Ugly
... i call beautiful
wot you see as half empty
... i see as half full



I am ur future...hes ur past
every man isnt the same as your last





I stroke ur hair till you fall asleep
head on my chest, breathin slow n deep




I kno there are some wounds that only God can heal..but ill try n hope that He n time will do the rest
but i swear tyu as long as life beats within my chest



my love will be there for u...every morning..and wnva u need
ill never leave u..ill be there to water nurture n plant the seed




to show u luv.. give you a better n brighter experience
n just like katrina...u too will become a living tribute to human resilience...x

7 comments:

  1. i love dis vewy vewy,its so sweet.wot u call ugly i call beautiful,wot u c as half empty i c as half full.......dat wud be bout d best thing ne1 wud say to som1....he made u cry i kissed em dry.awwwwwwwwww sweeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dis, sounds like wat d last guy said about d last guy b4 him... LOlz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz kai dats so funny.eiya sure its tuff 4 u.dnt wory mayb ud be lucky next tym , and the next boi wouldcome out straight and say hez worse dan any guy uv evea been with.who knows it myt work out.altho enuff beatin and cheatin wud be involved but it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its sad when women r so pessimistic that they become self fulfilling prophecies
    shout out to the women hu still cling "foolishly" to hope that there is one man out there hu is worthy of their love and hu in his imperfections will luv her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone has imperfections
    you just need to find someone
    who will see past it and know ur perfect
    if the guy ur with is seeing too much imperfectiion in you then he's not ur man

    find ur's dont settle for an 'instead'
    every girl has a worth
    everyguy wont see it but its there
    shuldnt knock you down or make you insecure
    rather.......
    it should make you feel special/unique
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LolLolLol!!!

    Yannsssss!!!

    Again I say, did this actually happen with you...?

    It would nice to know you have this "certain part" to you

    ~anony

    ReplyDelete