Wednesday, May 27, 2009

n yu...why are you still here?
n me..why arent i there?
why dont I care?
and do i still do?
...maybe i never did..

heart like an open wound that never bleeds

every action provin me right.. even tho i was wrong
discovering and displayin my weakness...in vain efforts to be strong..

even tho i didnt expect you to be different from the rest
still it wasnt about the sex
emotions involved..yu deserve more than yu recieved

but i told u from the start..gave u all i could...but i really didnt have that much to give..

im sorry for not leading you on in any way
and im sorry for not tellin u lies..to make you stay

please dont get me wrong
i know i was off like the wrong tune..to the right song

i hate the things i do
i despise the wae i acted...how i treated you

now you wanna be angry..telling urself u hate me
callin me jerk..n bastard...when just 2 nites ago i was...baby

deleting me...but yet ure still on my page
wondering wot im doing..wot im thinkin..wot im sayin..

tellin urself that i wasnt everything u kno i was
tellin urself anybody else can n will do the things he does

actin like ur body was never in my hands
tellin ur girl."what was i thinkin tryna make him my man"..

look me..fuck that ..find a mirror ..look urself in the eye..and sae it wasnt beautiful
even when the mind tries to lie to the body...the heart alwais speaks the truth..

evaluating everything ME as a function of how they affect U
preoccupied with urself n ur needs..but s human nature..is wot i expect boo

i didnt want to go down this road..but whats a man to do?
knowing i was still torn up inside...told yu i was damaged goods

they told us...if yu play with fire..ull get burnt
but when ure out in the freezing cold..s ez to 4get lessons learnt

infornt of ur warm fire
instigated by desire

warmin my hands...then feet...
warmin my face..my lips..with ur kiss

warmin everypart of my body except my heart
but myminds been its sworn enemy from the start

i felt like you didnt care enough to try and break down my walls luv...
i too was selfish feelin like yu could reach out more all u gave was a feeble knock

Ride on the anger as long as you can...cus when thats gone...all ull be left with is ...regret...
m gonna remember u for the good...the sweet n sexy times we spent

so here we are at the end of the road..been heer so many times..i kno it like the back of my hand
time will eventually wash away feelins like footprints in the sand...

so lets find the quickest route to goodbye
hopefully this time ..no1 will cry

dont feel sorry for urself..say a prayer for me..
that God will have mercy on me..heal my heart and let it beat..

its lonely being the tin man..
tearfilledeyes..but pride stops me from blinkin..

pray for me ...that 1 dae ill be able to give a girl more than the luvin that she wants
..id give the love that she needs..

ull never find anybody like me but i hope you find sum1 better...
im sorry if..no i kno i hurt u..so i hope u forgive me a s u read ths letter


yours sincerely

the tin man

....x

1 comment: