Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shut me down...

deafening silence..empty faces
shadows where there once was smiling faces

losing myself in yesterdays
suddenly happiness seems so far away

my heart still hasnt healed
and sometimes i wonder if i can ever feel

dark shades conceal hollow eyes
i dont need your pity..i dont need you to sympathise

retreating into myself..wondering if anyone would ever love me
aching for warmth but flinching if anyone ever tried to touch me

damaged goods is what ive become
the one that did the damage is long gone

breaking down...crumbling slowly
rejecting company even though im lonely

loathing myself for wallowing in self pity
why dont you come back and finish me

somebody reach me..i desperately need your love
but i dont know how to trust..how to pick myself up

i feel like i hurt everything and everyone i loved and now miss
a tortured soul, feel like all i can cause is pain..so please

shut me down

No comments:

Post a Comment