Monday, May 11, 2009

Sex on the Beach

its gettin late, the sun yawns and takes its leave
every1 else is leavin ..i loook up and ure still here with me


its not like you dont kno...cus you do
its not like you dont kno how i feel...about u


ive wanted you for what feels like an eternity
and here we are ..all alone ..wv yu sittin next to me


the last person leaves...n yet you stay
the ocean wets us ..with her spray


foootprints in the damp sand...urs...theirs...mine
unspoken words..fill the spaces between us..oblivious of the time



we've never been able to take it there..even tho we wanted to
all this time iv wondered if uv bn wantin me..as much as iv bn wantin u


reasons not to ..come up with every suggestion
arguements in th mind dying on the lips..alwais in the opp direction


heavy silences...n loaded glances
kicking myslf everyday for missed chances


but here we are in the now
ryte in front of me..ure beauty hits me like "wow"


ur perfume wafting on the coool breeeze
desire almost bringin me to my kneees


its such a beautiful scene..the moon glowin in a clear skythe foamy waves..the ocean playin tag wv the golden shore..
but whn i look at yu...every thing else fades to a dull shade of gray..ur beauty bursts from within overflowin in2 a smile n puddlin on the floor


u havnt said anything..cant tell whats on ur mind
ur beautiful eyes ..bore holes into mine


damp clothes clinging to skin
outlining ur curves..makin me feign..


bridging the distance..eyes drop to lips
u slowly wrap ur arms aroun my shoulders...i wrap mine aroun ur hips


we kiss tentatively...then deeper as the sweetness spreads
ur soft hands in my shirt...mine in ur dress..losin our heads


hands going everywhere my thots have been
stoking ur fire...whipping your cream


my discarded clothes are our bedsheet,the sand our matress
adam n eve..our own eden...myluv scene...n ur the star actress


waves of pleasure crashing on ur shore
fingers on my back..lips whisperin in my ear...more


butterfly kisses on ur neck, whsiperin in ur ear
ur bodys the truth mama..n my tongue is so sincere


I've wanted you for so long
feelin yu in ways that are so strong


ur skin kissin mine...my lips kissin urz
unbelieveable chemistry...satisfaction drippin from our pores


gazin into those beautiful eyes
on the outskirts of paradise


ur lips parted...ur eyes half closed
submerged in pleasure ..n it shows


and as ur love overflows and spills unto me
we're washed ashore on warm currents of extasy


u kiss me softly on my lips..whisperin i havent felt this wae in a long time
as u reach for ur clothes and get dressed..u wink..we should do this again sumtyme...x

8 comments:

  1. me likey.....ur a darlin.my fav is as ur love overflows & spills unto me..........currents of xtasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so dis is nu...gota giv it 2 u...u knw we shd b makin money off dis ryt??
    dnt wori we'll yarn

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea its new n som1 inspired it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooooo.... Dis was for me, only me :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa,who is dis claimer. 4 ME KO 4 ME NI.take ur time o.only me my foot.hiss...have u had sex on d beach b4 dat ur claimin.Shoooooo.c me c wahala.berra TAKE ur time i repeat TAKE your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are different notes darlin
    ill put urz up in a minute
    that one was called Raindrops..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm!!!!

    ~anony

    ReplyDelete