Wednesday, June 22, 2011

..Loves a cocktail...

...ill show u how to mix it..

..i'll place my broken heart in ur open hand...

cus u know how to fix it...




pick out the lies...

in the cracks ...and out of the broken pieces...

id buy a stable full of horses..

if i could turn them into wishes...



or kisses....

i get so lonely sometimes...

like a flower locked away in  a darkroom

all i have are memories of sunshine...


ive been let down before

but will i let that define me?

i keep playing hide and seek with my feelings..

how can i expect love to find me?



a bunch of feelings that i dont show...

wishing i could force all these secrets out of my heart..

will i know how to love the right one..?

walking circles in the wrong direction..endin anythin before it gets a chance to start...


i want to love so bad...

but my mind wont let me ...

My heart used to be loves advocate..

f..l of and for love...now it just feels empty



when u believe a lie to the point where it becomes the truth...

is it still a lie?

and when the thots start to hurt..i escape into a glass of wine..

and after the green burns she wraps her legs around me..and i close my eyes..



and melt into her...

and put all this pain inside her...


her warmth takes over me..

living from high to high




this cant be life...

2 comments:

  1. You are the male version of me! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wrote everything I feel everyday...can this get any scarier?

    ReplyDelete