Sunday, November 7, 2010

"....theres nuthin sexier ...than when the tongue dips...in between your thighs...that 1st time..n i feel ur whole body shiver....and i hear that 1st moan...."

~ TheChocl8Adonis



candle wax drips slowly down candle stems...


a soulful tune seeps from speakers..



This bed is your throne


...and you lie naked...

crowned inbetween my sheets...




My lips open on the point of your chin..


my kisses travel down your neck...


My tongue finds your earlobe...



Whispered words travel through ur ears and swirl around in your brain..




I love the way u smell...

but more than that i love the way you taste..



your eyes close...and your body relaxes under my touch..



i bite into a strawberry...the juice bursts in my mouth and drips down my chin...


i dip my head ...as u kiss my stained lips...



my fingers in your hair...ur legs wrapped around my waist...

our body's kissing...as our mouths make love...



an ice cube inbetween my lips tracing patterns on ur breasts..

cold lips growing warm...as i suck on ur nipples..


i feel them hard like little bullets ..as your body yields to me...




hands cupping ur ass....squeezing as i bite ur belly..


....u bring out the beast in me...



you dont need any beads around your waist...

let me adorn you with these kisses...



a finger traces the curve of your hip as you lie on ur side..


kissing you from your neck to your ankles...







fingers ...


hands...


slowly travelling up the inside of your calves...


up the inside of your thighs...



parting your legs....


my lips like footsteps on your thighs...


making their way home...




as you feel me getting closer...

u shiver with anticipation...


inbetween ur thighs...

ur lips glisten ....with your body's desire...



as my tongue slides in...
ur whole body trembles with enthusiasm


my lips sucking on ur lips...


as my tongue licks its way into ur centre...

my hands squeezing ur breasts..ur nipples....ur ass....



...all u can do ...is get wetter...


my mouth covers everything...
...as my tongue slides in n out of u...


uve got a body full of orgasms...
...n im gonna bring them out of u...



when my tongue needs a break..it hands you over to the dick..


i fill u up so completely....

im all up in ur body...


stroking you...

till ur clasped fingers let go of the sheets...


ur body shudders with relief...

and u curl up in my arms...



exhausted.....



Ready for sleep...


I whisper into your hair

....as the candle flickers out...


Goodnite baby...x







...............

Download  Sweat----> Teeto Cmos feat TheChocl8Adonis http://www.4shared.com/audio/4kIQmdgU/SWEAT.html

1 comment: