Sunday, November 7, 2010

These eyes...

These eyes burn with desire...
as they gaze upon you in admiration...


My gaze caressing your body like fingers...
...wandering all over your body like lotion...


I'm not trying to make you shy
...or selfconscious...


U ask me "what?"...and i blink and try and find the words..


"..its just....."




Where do i start from...
How do you describe a masterpiece?
I wish i could show u....wish you could see what i see...




Lovelier than a rose...more breath-taking than sunrise...or.. sunset...
The most beautiful of all creation...
Lying right here...in front of me...



Would you believe my words..?
Even if theyve been used before...
 
When i call you Beautiful...
i mean it so much...that in my mind u own it...
Noone else can use that word anymore..
 
lol...thats how i feel
 
 
Do you understand... the detail... that went into creating you?...
How dare you see yourself as anything less than perfect...
 
You've grown so used to ur features...ure unaware of how beautiful u look to a stranger..
Perfect..not despite of...but because of ...your imperfections...i call u beautiful cus u deserve it...
 
You've got a heartful of love...
..just waiting for the right man..
 
A body that longs to be held...
...just waiting for the right arms..
 
The one who will never make you cry...
 
The one who will make u understand why...
 
Why ur heart never fit with anyone else...
 
The one who makes ur knees tremble...
the one who steals the strength from you with a kiss..
 
The one who treasures you and calls you his queen..
The one who wakes you up every morning to a dream...
 
I want to be that man...
 
I want to be Gods plan ...for you...
 
I want to love you ...with every beat of my heart..
 
 
...and i do..
 
 
When i kiss you...i want you to taste Love ..on ur lips...
as crazy as that sounds..
i want you to feel Loved everytime i touch u..
 
i want your happy place to be lined with thoughts of me...
when i cant be with you..i want you to close ur eyes and find me...
 
i want to whisper "i do" into ur lips..
i want to be the father of your kids...
 
i want to be your lover...your big baby..your teddy bear...your daddy...your champion..your king....
ur best friend..
 
U deserve a better man ...u deserve the best...
 
and i know ..i may not be the best man...but i vow to give you my best...
 
a happy ever after...that starts at the beginning...and continues to the end...
 
You are more beautiful...than these words could ever describe...
 
i hope you realise ...
just how much i love you...
and need you in my Life
 
....when u gaze back into these eyes...
 
...x

No comments:

Post a Comment