Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love....

Love....

Is the most powerful thing in this world....

I mean....


God is Love...


Therefore Love is Wonderful...Perfect.....Amazing



....Divine..


I guess the reason why people are so mad at Love these days...
...is because very few understand it...


...you take Lust....Infatuation...or just a simple crush...and define it generally as Love

then when it inevitably doesnt work out...

you blame it on Love...


............But if you silence your bodies.....and let your heart speak..

often times...we make deals with our bodies...and then try and convince our hearts to cosign...

In the old days...our parents had long courtships...

they became friends ...before they became lovers..


how can you love me....when you dont know me...?

u claim to love me...but your love is based on what i can do for u...


True Lovers know the satisfaction that comes from just holding a loved ones hand...

True Lovers know each other so well...they hear words spoken ....even in silence

True Lovers know Love is a Battle...you have to fight to protect and keep your Love..

Aware of the fact that in my most un-lovable moments...is when i need to be Loved the most...



I'm so grateful for family....

My sister and My Mother...and my merciful Saviour keep reminding me of what Love is...

Even when i take it for granted...

..its Love i can depend on...

Love that comforts me...

Love that supports me...

Love that validates me...




We live in a world thats forgetting how to Love...

Everybody wants instant gratification...

What can you do for me?...

i want.....i need...

Even in the name of Love

Forgetting that Love by nature demands Sacrifice...

Giving....

Ur Heart...

Ur Time...

Ur Insecurities....Ur Reservations...

Giving it all up...

Sharing your world with someone else...

Ur wants...ur needs....take a step back as you consider this other persons needs...wants....

How can you Love and be selfish at the same time?




"I Love You"

is more than a statement......


...its a Promise










....i hope these words dont stand in judgement against me...

No comments:

Post a Comment