Saturday, October 30, 2010

U shouldnt be alone tonite...

U shouldnt be alone tonite...



i wish you could see ur beauty
reflected in my eyes..


wish i could kiss ur smile..cup ur face
and step inbetween ur thighs..


wish i could bury my face in ur neck
taste ur skin and kiss it..

my tongue tracing a line up to ur earlobe..
my lips tellin ur body how much ive missed it..



Dont wanna be alone tonite..



My voice in ur ear..my body underneath ur fingers..
warm flesh ..blood pumpin hot thru our veins

My lips caressing urs passionately..stealing the breath from ur lungs
my body inside urs...u swear u can feel me in ur brain...



Wrap ur legs around me...dig ur nails into my back..
moan my name in my ear..beg me not to stop..

Strong arms holding u tight as ur body quivers..
when u cum..my tongue slides inbetween ur thighs and licks every drop..



stroking the hair off ur face...
kissing the sweat off ur neck..

dropping kisses all over ur face..
then watching u fall asleep on my chest..



where u are...


...is where i need to be...


...U shouldnt be alone tonite...x



1 comment:

  1. i can see why u needed to take a cold shower after writing that one. lol

    ReplyDelete