Monday, October 4, 2010

African Beauty...

i wanna call u beautiful...
but im afraid the word wont do u justice...

ure working the hell outta that dress
....and i wanna step into ur office

...in a class of ur own...
my eyes cant seem to leave ur body...

eyes like jewels...lips bubblegum pink..
...skin like honey..


African Beauty...

So many curves...Flesh in all the right places...
i wanna feel ur warm skin under my palms..

dont know sht about women's sizes...but i knew whatever size u were
...u'd fit perfectly in my arms...

U're Perfect...

.....I wouldnt change a thing...

i keep tryna say funny sht
...just so ur smile can light up the room once again...

wishing i could be that sexy dress...
clinging to ur frame...

the things i would do to u...

u make me bite my lip...
watching ur body make love to the beat..

expressing the rhythmn in ur hips...
body set off right encased in the heels on ur feet...

African Beauty...

I desire u...

i wanna claim u...run my fingers thru ur hair
taste ur lips...

trace my name on ur neck wth my tongue..
then let it travel down ..and write a love letter inbetween ur hips

Ur beauty inspires me....

My....African Beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment