Saturday, November 20, 2010

Imagine...

Half asleep ..drowsy in ur bed



Desire like a catchy tune ...stuck in ur head


Imagine me...


Imagine u...


Imagine us...






Ur fave scent on my neck as u breathe


My fingers replacing your sleeves






Soft lips pressing softly against urz


Lips open and my tongue starts to play with yours...






My lips against ur earlobe...s funny how breathing in ur ear gently ....makes goosebumps rise on ur thighs...






Fingers travelling across ur skin .....as my lips caress ur neck...ur chin points to the ceiling ..as ur lips part..n u close ur eyes...






Unhooking ur bra...as ur breasts escape into my waiting hands...then I serve them to my lips....






As my lips close around ur nipples..my tongue circles ur areola...lips suck..tongue flicks..and I squeeze gently with my fingertips...






U arch ur back...and ur legs part..and u feel that familiar warm wetness inbetween...






As my tongue teases u..I take ur nipples inbetween my teeth and bite down gently..till pleasure makes u want to...scream...






Use ur imagination baby...






Imagine me....






Imagine u....






Imagine us...






Imagine the warm tip of my tongue on ur navel...travelling across ur pelvis...tracing my name on ur thighs...






Imagine my lips on ur hips...my teeth on ur soft thighs...leaving secrets noone else will see...kissing the inside of ur thighs..






Going higher...










And Higher...






And higher...






My lips lightly brushing against ur labia...






U shiver...






I want to make u wait for it...






Can u get wetter for me baby?...






Imagine me licking the inside of ur thighs...so close to ur lips...but makin u wait for my touch...






Imagine feeling the warm stroke of my tongue...soooo close to where u want ....no..... need ......it the most...got ur body tremblin..cus u want it so much...






U try to sit up..cus u can't take it anymore...that's when u feeel it .............
and ur whole body starts to shake...






Suckin on ur labia lips..lickin all around them and inbetween...tasting ur wetness as my tongue plunges into u...u moan "don't ...stop"...






Fingers rakin ur thighs as I flatten my tongue n lick u slowly..and thoroughly...ure so wet and I'm trying to taste every....single....drop...










Ur body's leaking ...






Cupping ur buttcheeks in my palms as u lift ur waist off the bed...


My elbows on the bed and my tongue buried deep inside u..this...can't....be ..ordinary...head....






Smiling to myself as I tongue-fuck u...is like I can read ur mind...


Ur thighs start to shake..so I know its time...






I turn u over...baby lie on ur belly....


inbetween ur thighs baby..ur pink n glistening...I know ure more than ready....






Sliding inside u...inch by pleasurable inch...my train climbs in ur tunnel..as my warm body covers urs....






Kissing on ur neck as the front of my thighs kiss the back of urs slowly...u feel me thick inside u...so deep u feel me in ur very core...










I'm all the way up...right beside ur soul...


Touching ur heart...whisper how u want it baby...harder?...faster?...slower?..ur pleasurable remote control...






Hands reachin beneath u to cup ur breasts...the other hand gives ur clit sumthn to rub against...moans gettin louder than the music






Goin faster...drilling u...makin ur butt cheeks jiggle..ur fingers grippin the sheets..ur face buried in a pillow...






My thighs outside urs..gently bringing ur legs together...just when u thot I couldn't get bigger inside u..






u turn ur head to kiss me as I thrust steadily inside u..ur eyes close..ur mouths open in a soundless scream as ur body starts to shake...I feel u bussst like thers a trigger inside u...






U whisper my name as ur body trembles ..and I come up to meet u..my body surrending to urs....extasy...






Warm sweat between our bodies ..ur breasts on my chest...I kiss u slowly...as u lie next to me...














Imagine that....









...X

3 comments: