Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uve been stressing all week..

Back and Body aching...

But i understand its that time of the month...


In an Emotional park...

I try not to push u..as u play on the mood swings..





 But..


Tonite is the Night....

I knew it the moment i walked in and saw u in ur lingerie..

taking ur body in my arms...

Kissing u so deep I forget to breathe...


Writing a love letter on ur skin with my fingertips..

My tongue making promises on ur skin..

My lips making love to ur neck..

My legs spreading ur legs...

as my love muscle slides inbetween..



Taking ur lower lip inbetween my teeth..

My warm skin pressed against urs..

Hard..Slow...Deep..Fast..Thrusts..

 Ur nails in my back and u cum-in like open doors..


Pushing ur legs back..folding u in half 
...and putting my dick right through the middle..

my body pinning urs to the bed...

...as i fuck u into multiple...



licking the sweat off ur breasts..

.. grazing ur nipples with my teeth...

 ....my lips on ur thighs...

ur fingers in the sheets....



holding ur legs up...

warm tongue massaging inbetween ur thighs..

ure so wet..licking on ur clt sending waves of pleasure thru ur body..

taking u all the way to the brink...

 thats when u feel it....

choclate sliding in pink



filling u up...

deeper and deeper till u feel u cant take it..

 ..ur hands in front of ur knees...

my hands on ur hips..pounding that kitty..like im tryna break it..


giving u everything uve been aching for..

satisfaction..all u need and then a little more..

in moments u lie in my arms asleep...

in the wake of an orgasm that exploded in ur very core..



Tonite we went all in..

I'll be back in it in the morning..



Sweet dreams my darlin


..x

No comments:

Post a Comment