Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love...

Love is my mother with a 1st class and a Phd..the best of her peers...setting her career back 10 years to raise my sister and I

Love is sacrifice...

Caring so much about someone their needs become urs..

Love is unselfish...

cus ur heart and life is so deeply connected to another persons that u get satisfaction from satisfying their needs..



 .. Love is also Selfish..

because when u value something u never want to lose it...

Love isnt about what the other person has done...

Love is the reason you take them back..

 ..



Love usually has nothing to do with sex...take the physical away..and u start to realise what love is


A lotta young people..(myself included) dont understand Love..we generally tend to fall for the ones who dont want us as much as we want them...thats not love..that has to do with pride...and maybe acceptance..

ive only said "i love u" to a few people in my life other than my family..but even now i still feel like i owe them something..those words are heavy


cus i feel like "i love you" is more than a statement..its a promise.










No comments:

Post a Comment