Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ur BoDy...

Like every master piece Ur worth increases with each passing day
U appreciate and blossom in every possible way
God must have made u real early in the morning
Took the beauty of the sunrise and magnified it by ten

Melted caramel in skin softer and smoother than a peach and let it harden
The envy of even the most exotic and majestic flowers in the garden
Moistened Ur lips with the morning dew
Made u the definition of the word Beautiful

Ur body’s like fine wine; to be savored with skill
And enjoyed best after a good meal
It’s like a sold out main event and I want a front row seat
Wanna climb on stage with u, share the spotlight, and turn up the heat

When I look at u I feel like Beethoven standing in front of the leanest, meanest, most exquisite grand piano
Fingers stroking the length of u creating instant classics everywhere they go
U’re like a dark street in Monaco, dangerous curves at every turn
I feel like Lewis Hamilton, I want my wheels to burn

U’ve got the face of an angel, the body of a Goddess
I feel like Adonis, exploring Ur wet forest
‘s funny ‘cus I am Adonis
And sweetheart I gotta be honest

Anybody can strum a guitar, but only few can play a tune
Forget around the world in 80 days, in 2 hours I’ll take u to the moon
I see u nodding Ur head saying, yeah ive heard that before
But believe me Mujera, when Adonis takes u down be prepared to beg for more

I talk a big game but I ALWAYS back it up
Spread some whipped cream around that cherry ..and watch me lap it up
Put me to the test, lol, call my bluff
I’ll have u screaming my name soon enuff..x

No comments:

Post a Comment