Sunday, May 17, 2009

wish you were mine...

i guess you're happy
why wouldnt you be

you deserve it boo
and i'm happy for you

i tell myself its ok
and in a little while these feelings will go away

but when i hug you i never want to let go
i dont want to be a complication so i try not to show

all these feelings how raw i am inside
how bad i want you by my side

you'll never know how i ache for you
all the sacrifices i'm willing to make for you

everytime i see you with him i wanna scream out my love
its eating me up inside...i want you..i cant get enough

what i wouldnt give for a kiss
tasting ur lips..pure bliss

for you to look at me the way you look at him
for you to touch me the way you touch him

when you smile at him i cant help but wish it was me
and if you looked deep in my eyes, im sure u would see

how i hang onto every word that drops from your cherry lips
how i could gaze at your picture for hours ..tracing ur features with my fingertips

when you touch me in my core there are tremors
and when you hold him..cant help but be jealous

you know i like you, but you dont know how much
you dont know that if i had a chance id take you straight to church

put you in a white gown and buy you a ring
love you forever and make you my queen

but i gottta watch the game from the sidelines wandering if it'll ever be the right time
i tell myself it'll be okay, but my heart knows i'm lyingmore than anything, i wish you were mine.

3 comments:

  1. im soo stealing this........i hate u joh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollz
    you can qoute it
    i own copyright...bwa ha ha..lolz


    wotchu h8n me 4?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lollz
    you can qoute it
    i own copyright...bwa ha ha..lolz


    wotchu h8n me 4?...

    ReplyDelete