Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All i ever wanted to do was to luv u
All i ever luvd to do was to want you

I think I fell in luv with you the first time i saw u
It was in the 5th grade and I adored you

but I never really showed it, i was always the shy kid
but you stuck up for me when Barry gave me a black eye and made my knees bleed

You called him a fat meanie and dusted me off
threatened to tell on him if he ever beat me up

From that day we were inseperable
best freinds even tho we werent very cool

and as we grew older..we grew closer..the perfect team
i was ur best friend hu u could tell anything

i couldnt say exactly when
i fell in luv ..but i had to pretend

i didnt want to shock you or push u away
and when you told me about other boys, id smile like it was okay

id tell you how beautiful you looked before every date
id text you to make sure you were okay and didnt stay out late

i was like your brother, your sister, and ur dad rolled in 1
i let you put make up on me just cause you thot it was fun

growing up, we were teenagers and you wanted to learn how to kiss
and you practised on me..do ur lips like this

ive seen u at ur best and worst n now we're all grown..
girlfriends have come n gone..but you remain the truest luv iv ever known

the hardest part was dealing with your heartbreak, the pain in ur eyes
sweet words disguisin bad intentions, the deceit and the lies

i could never say "i told u so"..even when i did
all i could do was dust u off...like u did for me when we were kids

the cuts are deeper and they heal slowera s we grow older
and onceagain ure in my arms and ur tears drip on my shoulder

ure crying urheart out..cus you thot he was the one..that he was for real
and i cant explain how it hurts me, how it makes me feel

and I try and come up with answers to why he hurt you why he lied to you
but i cant find the words..and suddenly yu stop and look up..n c that im crying too

I look away n brush them away cus i feel so fucking gay right now
but as ur tear filled eyes find mine..realisation hits you like wow

I've loved you ..I always have..always will
didnt 1na sacrifice our friendship..didnt know how ud feel

like i dont know....i didnt want it to be awkward..um..u kno..like this
i didnt want you to feel like.....*you stop me with a kiss*

we break away after a blissful 30 seconds..and i search within the choclatedepths of ur eyes
the truth
ure lips echoe the answer i find..as u whisper..it took me this long to realise, but now i do...baby im so in luv with you...

After years of unrequited luv...thers nuthin like being loved in return
hand in hand we step out of winter into the warm embrace of the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment