Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interests....

She said I looked like sex when she saw me
One look at my lips made her horny
Chocolate skin and eyes like honey
She could imagine me deep in her tummy


We talk for an inch, flirt for a mile
I make her blush, I make her smile
I make her shy, I make her bold
Offer my jacket when she gets cold


Coupla hours feels like a life time
Feel like old friends by nighttime
Side by side sipping on white wine
Both of us looking for the right time


A pause here, a break there
Close enough to whisper in your ear
Nip your earlobe, bury my nose in your hair
Goosebumps on your neck, I plant one there


You turn your face, I turn your hips
Chest to chest, you part your lips
I dip my head, we share our first kiss
Silhouettes basking in the reflection of the moon, never has there been a night as beautiful as this

No comments:

Post a Comment