Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i cant wait

i look forward to that day
when ull stand infront of me in white
the beauty of ur gown only surpassed by urs
dazzling smile like the sun after the nite

i look forward to that dae
when ill hold ur hand and sae "i do"
heart overflowing with joy
luv glistening in ur tear filled eyes as you sae it too

i look forward to that nite
our hunnymoon...body glistening in candlelight
the nite when i can sae ure truly mine
tender..slow..sweet..making luv tyu like its the first time

ilook forward to providing for you, caring for you
spoiling my wife..lol
all the things you wanted as a little girl..and eevn now..
ill be ur sugar daddy...u can have wotever u like ;)

i look forward to counting down
till the baby's due
driving yu to th hospital,holding ur hand
and fainting in the delivery room

and everytime ure in my arms ..i realise
i see my future in those beautiful eyes
and now is no different..as i whisper words so true
my darling..i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment