Friday, June 26, 2009

Someday..

dunno wot it is abou yu thas got me so sprung...
face like angel..curves like a racetrack..sexy like a slow song..

when u speak..s alwais with so much understanding...
u claim my eyes ..erytime u walk ina room..ur bodys so demanding..

u smell lyk a roses wet dream..
skin smootha thn whippd cream...

lukn lk it culd melt in my mouth..
twinkle in ur eye like uno wot m tlkn abou.

u push all da rite buttons..
soft hands got me daydreamin abou ur luvin...

wantin u more than air..
takin my breath awae everytm ure here...

stealin my heart,breakin down my defences,exposin my weakness..
lost in th beauty of ur eyes..drownin in ur sweetness..

fallin for you.. u got a badmann feelin like a victim...
meltin a gargoyles heart..u got a genie wishin..

got a man contemplatin murder...
she ain mine but i want her..

yet i cant steal wots his..
got me like fuq this..

it hurts more with erytime..
body yearnin,wshn u were mine..

all i want is a dae..in his shoes..
but i kno i cant do that ;make u choose..

how cani?when u dont even know how i feel....
trapped in a daydream..my breaking heart the only proof that its real..

tmrw will be the dae..
so much i wanna sae..

dunno where to start..
wish i could just show u my heart..

we dont exist in aperfect world
so i understand the reality that u may never be my girl

but hope still lives in my heart in the phrase "one day"
and everytime i see u...i whisper a silent preyer..that ull be mine ..sumdae

No comments:

Post a Comment