Sunday, April 11, 2010

Untitled

She s the epitome of desire..bad as can be..
Looking like Eve in Eden..laying down next to me..

Lips like temptation..tasting like the original sin..
My hands goin everywhere ur fantasies have been..

U moan my name... Adonis ...this is what uve been asking for..
Now ure about to get it ALL...n more..


Kisses on ur neck like jewels..blinging ur body out with my lips...
Cupping ur breass..squeezing...sucking n nibbling ur nips..

Where I kiss..I lick...where I lick,I suck.. Where I suck...I bite...
Pleasure n sweet pain..explodin all over ur body..as I go to work on u alnite..

Tatooin my name on ur belly....fingers push ur panties to da side
Kissing along ur pantyline..lickin down the curve of ur hip..steady stroking between ur thighs..


Babys so wet..she s d-r-i-p-p-i-n-g...slip n slide..my fingers glide..
Pullin ur panties off..I leave ur legs high..then I try n kiss ur belly button..from inside..


Stabbin that pussy with tongue..keep dem legs in the air..
Strokin ur clit n suckin till ur shaking and sucking in air...

Fingers clutching the sheets..lips frozen in an O ..
Ure ready to cum..n my tongue is sayin let s go ..

Legs trembling..stomach muscles tense..pussy lips soakin wet..
I feel ur thighs contractin..so I stop..not now..not jus yet..


Wtf..?


I can read ur mind...back arched...waist elevated..I left u high..but far from dry..
I wanna play with it...tease u ..lol..relax babe ..we ve got all nite


Blowing on ur clit..fingers raking down the inside of ur thighs
Wtf is he doin to me?..u moan n close ur eyes..

Soft butterfly kisses on ur clit..kissing n lickin ur lips
Ur body craving more..u keep raising ur hips..

Lick suck n release..doin ur clit like a pacifier..
feedin off ur moans...
Finger slidin inside u as I feel the length of my hardness..
ur pussy swallowin my groans...

Ur body shakin...ur desire matches mine..
ur bodys like a clock..n the hands are tellin me its time

Lying untop of u..cradling ur face in my hands..my body slides inside u..
U lock ur feet around my back cus u want all of me every inch of pleasure inside u..

Every thrust feels like extasy..deeper n deeper I go..
Makin luv to ur mouth with my tongue..as my dick fulfills ur pussy..makin ur juices flow

Ure moanin my name ur voice barely a whisper...ur skin meltin against mine
Drunk on ur kisses..reachin for extasy...intoxicatin me like wine

Thrusting faster deeper harder fingers interlocked behind ur head..
Horsepower between ur legs bangin the bolts out the bed

Sweat drippin off our skin as our bodies surrender our orgasms..climaxin as one..
U lie tremblin in my arms as I kiss the sweat off ur face..still inside u..still holdin unto me...ur kitty kissn me..as if to sae well done ...x

1 comment:

  1. well..is der a class were all dudes cld learn 2 write like dis??...cz dayyum!!!..LOL

    ReplyDelete