Sunday, April 11, 2010

Distance

If only I could bridge the distance...
If miles could melt away..Ud be right here beside me...

Lonely nights burdened with thots of u
Surrendering to sleep in hopes that in a dream u find me..

She said...
If only u were here...Silence speakin volumes...
Desire screaming in the quietness..

Then I could show u..give u more than words..
Make u come in reality...
no more thinking Hard...Mind sex..

I long for her...

My whole body aflame with desire..
Her words an aphrodisiac in my ear..
Oh for a means to attain my desire..
I d make a wish n ud be right here

Clothes lost in the moment..body found with my lips..
Baskin in ur beauty..making up for all we ve missed..

I wanna touch u everywhere..
two hands don t seem enough..
Lips on ur neck..ur lips moanin..
skin melting under my touch...

This is what uve been asking for..


Undressing u with patience..licking ..kising every spot...
Biting bits..squeezing nips..smacking cheeks ..nythn to get u hot...

Hard as a rock..

Ur hands feel my length...ur body shivers in anticipation..
Sinking to my knees..lips against ur clit..rocking ur body with vibrations..

Doin the most...

Hands pushin my head deeper..making sure I don t move..
Collapsed against the wall..legs s far apart as possible..my tongue is wet warm n smooth..

Sliding into u..u want it now..u want it all...
Hands on ur hips..ur thighs on mine..hands against the wall...

Thrusting in u..deeper as u get fuller..over n over..
Rocking u into extasy...ure moaning my name...over n over..

Clutching ur breasts..squeezingur cheeks as they jiggle..
Ur bodys a problem n m solvin it like a riddle..

A sharp cry ...a husky growl..a final thrust..
Dream and Desire fulfilled as we bust..

Two people...in two bedrooms..on different sides of the ocean
United by desire...found in a dream..both waking up with the same emotion

bittersweet...I can taste u on my tongue...
I miss u baby...damn its been so long..

No comments:

Post a Comment