Sunday, April 25, 2010

For Every Girl...huz been down that road with me

Deep deep...deeep...down inside...


There s a man who wants to call u beautiful
...not just sexy...
to tell u the world dulls in comparison
when ure next to me...


And when we fought and u hung up on me that nite..
I wanted to call u right back..
To say I m sorry..ure right..but my pride
Made me delete u,lock u out so u cldnt come back....


And sometimes all I wanna do is lie with u under the stars
and listen to ur heartbeat.....
Picturin u in my future...

wanting a baby to complete the picture..
in the beauty of my present I see my future


Sometimes I stay awake to watch u sleep..
Contemplating commitment...I wanna take this leap..

Defenses come up ..securitys bn breached
...I can t help it
..but I don't try
so I fuck the feeling...
out of me..
Or rather out of u...
giving sexpressions of beauty on a cloud as doves cry...



Slow frenchkisses ..the kind that make u wet...
they go straight to ur knees
But sometimes I wanna kiss u on the forehead
..protect u..cater to other needs



Ure the most beautiful hair in a rubber
...nuthn but a lil vaseline on ur lips..
Tellin me to get out of the bed ..tryna look tough
...with ur hand on ur hip..


I don t show how u make me feel...


U look amazing in a short black dress n heels
but therz sumin sexy bt how u wear dem sweats
I wanna do mushy sht..hold ur hand..let u sit in my lap
..even let u call me silly names in front of my friends


I front like I don t know ure the shit
...caughht up in my badmann status I act like I cant see...
That ure the most beautiful thing God created ...u make me laugh
...ure the best in a class of ur own..I found my gats2 be


I want to show a random stranger on the plane ur picture,
smile and say that s her
..I wanna let u in..
I wanna let u win
But I can t....
....but I don t try..

...I want to feel again..
I crave emotion..
how can I be content with running after being able to fly?
..Shot down ...falling..once bitten twice shy..


running away from any semblance of love.....
supressing emotion....
substituting sex...for love....affection...
...and devotion

Afraid to lose control..
.....thot i was being strong...
but now i realize ......i'm just a coward
...i apologize for doing u wrong

the fact of humanity is... people will hurt me...
...so i try not to give them a chance...
but then i seee a man with no legs
...n here i am refusing to dance...

some say its too late to change...
...and they dont lie..
i want to...but i dont know if i can
....But I m going to try...x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful... i Love it.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you could teach guys how to be like you...
    you are God's gift to women and we love you!!!!!
    cherie

    ReplyDelete