Sunday, April 25, 2010

From Me to u.....


Ladies...............how yu been?

i know u've been waiting for me......

well im back again.....


lol...


ive never really done this before...

but theres a first time for everything


first off.......


i dont know everyone who comes on here to read my blog

....but i wanna thank you ...


when i started blogging ...my intention wasnt to share

i just wanted it to be like my own secret journal...

i could express myself here...


but now i appreciate the oppurtunity to share

my work with u....


i'm not doing this for attention....im not even getting paid for it...

i do it cus i love writing....

its an oppurtunity to connect with u all....

n paint pictures with my words....


i've been asked what my inspiration is...

...im inspired by music....i'm inspired by life.....i'm inspired by the beauty of the moment....


i'm inspired by the wonder that is a woman....

n the abillity to give her pleasure

theres so much bout U that i dont understand...

but the one thing i do...i express fully here


even i dont know if i write for one woman...

...embedded deep in my subconscious...

maybe ive met her ....

maybe we're about to meet


but i do know ive been inspired...a lot...by the beautiful women i've been blessed to meet


Every one different......unforgettable......in their own way......

anyway thats a story for another day.....


lol...


i'm about to be out....but.....



for those who steal my poems....

s all luv ...long as u promise not to do it anymore...


for those who leave derogatory comments in the spirit of hate...

lol...do what u do...but remember...u reap what u sow...





Thank you once again.....


Till next Time.....



I remain.....


........The Choclate Adonis.....

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
    iLike.
    This was like a personal attempt to connect, even with the lack of comments and commentators.

    Love, love, love your writting. I do wish you didn't use so many short forms all the time tho, but.......

    Thank you Mr Adonis.

    Oh and there shd be some special punishment for people who steal other peoples work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind those thieves and haters jare.

    Just keep doing your thing which is gud btw :)

    ReplyDelete