Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heels On

Long smooth calves...
leading up to strong supple thighs
..in ur boss lady stance...

Then the music starts and ur hips start to whine..
bendin over switching from left to right..
ure doin ur boss lady dance...

Ure so Sexy...


In a long tshirt...panties n heels...baby u look like a gift..
So many curves...driving me crazy...pushing my buttons like a lift...

U strut round the room...
bending over till I can see it...
Till my diq points at u...
and I m longing to feel it...

I cant touch u...
cus u won t let me..
S drivin me craZy...
cus u look so sexy..

Winding slowly to the music..
ur eyes never leaving mine...
Undressing slowly
as I sip wine..

I try to mantain composure...
but my hands shake
Desire ...wanting ur body in my grip
like a handshake..

She walks over to me...slowly...holding my eyes captive with her gaze
I lose myself in them...trapped in their depths like a maze..

She straddles me....hands on the chair...her breasts in my face..
Trapped in a tshirt..I m aching to set them free..

She grinds slow...looking in my eyes...she can feel my dick...hard...n she luvs it..
damn she s such a tease...

she s making me bite my lip...cus I can t touch her...
can t decide what to do with my hands

She pulls me up...leads me to a wall...smiles...
pulls me close...and we start to dance..

She puts my hand on her thigh...the other 1 cups her face...
As we grind..I dip my head in for a taste..

Its like I can taste the melody...
expressed fully on ur lips...
Going hard...grabbing ur ass...
appreciating the rotation of ur hips...

As we kiss...I bite ur lip gently...
my pants fall to the ground as I push ur panties to the side...
Still dancing...I stroke ur wetness...
lips on ur neck as I slide inside......

Still dancing...slow grinding as I thrust..
1 leg wrapped around meHands grabbing ur butt...


Lips swallowing ur moans...pressed up against u..I can feel ur heart race
Rubbing against ur clit..ure in between a rock and a hard place.

..lol..

Heels still on...we can t waste that..I slide out of u..for the moment..
u spread ur legs and face the wall...
I spread ur cheeks...eat ur pussy a little..then I slide back up inside u..
u push bk n swallow it deep to the balls

Smacking ur ass as I pound it...
Rubbing against ur A spot..thass right I found it...

Till ur hands climb up the wall..
Ur mouth open..doing the spiderman crawl..

Seeing ur cheeks jiggle and jump...
Gripping ur waist and going hard as I pump..

U look like ure about to cry
don t stop..don t stop ..
U say I feel so big inside u..
so strong..I m touching every spot...

We re standing...my belly on ur back...
lips on ur neck...finger on ur clit
Making circles inside u...ure moanin...shaking
...in moments ure cummin off it...

F--k ...u turn around and stare at me as I let u off the d*k..
still in ur heels...n now u look even hotter..

Hair all over ur face...face flushed n glowing...
nubile body covered in sweat...sh--- I m ready for another......X

No comments:

Post a Comment