Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lotus

She s so beautiful..ice queen..
she s the coldest..
Desire burns deep within..
my tongue is the sun and inbetween ur legs lies a lotus..


Close enough to kiss ur petals..
shining down on u..eager to fulfill u...
Ur leaves open up to me..
revealing ur pink beautiful blossom..ur sweet dew..


The deeper I shine..the more ur flower opens..
responding to me..
Caressing every petal..fulfilling ur desire...
ur bud responds to me..


Infusing u with fertillity...
pollinating ur desire..
Getting u ready for me..
the flame that ignites ur fire..

Feeling my touch on ur petals..feelin me deep inside ur bod..

Shining down passionately..gently...satisfyn u till a breeze of extasy explodes ur bud...


Floating in the air..
Ur love everywhere..
Extasy attained..

Fulfilled beyond measure

Basking in pleasure
Satisfaction in the air as it rains...x

No comments:

Post a Comment