Sunday, April 18, 2010

satisfaction

i want to kiss you slow.....soft......
wrap ur arms around my neck.....
tongies dancing with each other.....honey
dripping off urs........my body's yearning for ur sex....


i want to cup ur face .....and make love to ur mouth.....
slow sensual kissing.....i want to feel ur hands on my skin...
kissing on ur neck ....squeezing ur breasts thru ur shirt
hearts racing....but we're both gna...win.....

i want to undress u....kiss every bit of skin as its exposed.......
kissing along ur collar bone....
tongue licking up ur breast....flicking ur nipple as it passes.....
licking around ur areola........

I want to suck on ur nipples
as my fingers slide inbetween ur legs..
Enveloped in ur warmth..
Holdin each nipple between my teeth
and flicking them with my tongue..
Ur legs spread wider as I stroke..

I want to kiss down ur belly...along ur waist and down ur panty line..
Slidin off ur panties .. tongue kissing..nibbling up ur inner thighs..



Lol...shawty shivers I give her the chills...
Touching on ur body (that u lotion for me)...and tellin u how soft it feels

I want to lick the entrance to ur cave
...sliding my tongue inbetween ur lips...
Lickin up to ur clit..sucking it..then releasing it repeatedly...
wrap ur legs around me..and raise up ur hips..

I want to get under u..69..
grab ur ass and bounce it on my face...
lick and tickle ur clit from the back then tongue fuck ur pussy
...till ur wetness is all I can taste

After licking on ur pussy..rubbing on ur clit to get it wet...
Let me rub my dick on ur lips and slowly put it in to get it warm..

Sliding inside u...inch by...inch..
Soothing ur pussy...scratchin that itch...

Pushing ur legs back...till they re level with ur head...
Thrusting slow n deep as ur moans compete with the squeaking of the bed...

Slowing it down to a grind...

pelvis rotating on that pussy...

u swallow my dick to the hilt...

Doing pullupz with the headboards...

feel the muscles ripple in my back...

I m ur gladiator..for this ..I m ...built..



Fucking u....
like we re not supposed to...
every touch intense...like this is the last time
...so meaningful...
Sweat making ur skin glisten..
the ACs on but the heat is internal
..hot sex...whispering into ur lips...
ure so beautiful...


As I melt into u...I hold u as ur body shakes...ur fingernails dig into my back n u scream my name ...Adoniiiiis....
Waves Crashing...

Cradling ur face...tracing ur features...I hold u as u float down from a cloud of extasy...my dick still inside u...n watch u fall asleep

...Satisfaction...x

4 comments: