Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cant Wait

i look forward to that day,
when ull stand infront of me in white...

the beauty of ur gown only surpassed by urs
dazzling smile like the sun after the nite

i look forward to that dae when ill hold ur hand and sae "i do"
heart overflowing with joy luv glistening in ur tear filled eyes as you sae it too

i look forward to that nite...

our hunnymoon...body glistening in candlelight

the nite when i can sae ure truly mine

tender..slow..sweet..making luv tyu like its the first time

I look forward to providing for you,

caring for you

spoiling my wife..lol

all the things you wanted as a little girl..and even now..

ill be ur sugar daddy...u can have wotever u like ..lolz

i look forward to counting down till the baby s due

driving yu to th hospital,holding ur hand

and fainting in the delivery room

and everytime ure in my arms ..i realise

i see my future in those beautiful eyes

and now is no different..as i whisper words so true

my darling..i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you...x

3 comments:

  1. Aww *tear-drops* if u truly mean these things, then ur wife will be the luckiest woman on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Adonis!!! I wanna get married right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a self absorbed jerk like you can never actually mean this
    just tryna get attention
    mscheew

    ReplyDelete