Sunday, April 25, 2010

HoneyMoon

We said our vows this morning
...I looked in ur eyes and said I do ...
Tears welled up in ur beautiful brown eyes
... and u said it too...




Memory takes me back to when u 1st asked me... Do u like me?
And I said I do ..
Like grew into love...u weren t sure...so u asked me
...and I kissed ur lips softly and whispered I do ...



Now here u stand before me...in Eves beauty
...I feel blessed...my baby...
....ure so beautiful...
I take u in my arms and hold u cus I feel so lucky
...I don t deserve..u



I have the rest of my life to love u
...Every kiss means I adore u.......



N when i call u my baby it dusnt mean i think ure a child...

it just means i wanna take care of you in every single wae
...walk into my arms and stay there till u feel okay...


I love u....these 3 words never meant so much...
And u feel it ..as a kiss accompanies every touch...


I feel ur lips against my ear...ur whole body is wrapped around mine
...there s no me...or u...just us...
My skin warms urs...ur softness against my hardness..ur weakness overcomes my strength...
I'm ur knight..but tonight I m half man half horse...


Ure shaking
...n I m shaking too
cus I don t want to hurt u..
But u reassure me..
u kiss me n tell me
baby I want u ...



I kiss ur forehead..stroke ur face..pleasure mixed with pain..sweat..I kiss every drop...
sliding into u..going deeper with every thrust..u cry out..u gasp..but u tell me don't stop


...Making love tenderly ...our bed is a cloud...and its raining all around
Its a privilege to give u pleasure..every moan makes me proud...


I promise u ill make it feel better....I soothe it with my words...then I kiss it..
French Kissing u passionately inbetween ur thighs..then m back in it ..till I find an orgasm..in moments I release it......



And as u smile up at me
..I swear..I m blown away...
I should be used to u..but s still so new to me..
Ure beauty...ur smile...wow...Its okay if we make a baby....
can t wait to have a little u...or a little me...

I love u..God sees how much..and He ll keep us together
As I kiss ur smile.. I think to myself I could do this forever ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment